Friday, June 10, 2011

Red, White & Blue Table Decor

I came up with this display for our table last year just before the 4th of July and could wait to put it out again this year ... I LOVE it so much that I decided to put it out June 3rd rather than wait til July :) I also had fun taking pics of this so sorry for the photo overload :) Enjoy!







 My fav pic!!! Might have to turn this into its own project :)

 With the candles lit for dinner :)

 Another lit candle pic

 I had more red roses so I put this "arrangement" together for my Hubby the Friday before his birthday (which also happened to the same day I put together the table decor) ... he has his buddies over for "Beer Friday" so I picked up a case of his favorite beer, put half of it the fridge so it'd be cold and left the other half in the box to complete the display :) 

UPDATE 6/30/2011 - Just found out this little home decor project will be featured this Sunday over at
Please go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. The red, white, and blue display looks lovely on your table, and I absolutely love the flowering beer box. That's true love right there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! So cute!

    I am featuring this on my blog on Sunday! Thanks for linking up!

    Ashley
    www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete