Monday, April 11, 2011

Corky Craft

We remodeled our kitchen about a year ago and I've been pondering about what I wanted to put in the back splash above our cook-top. I liked the idea of hanging trivets as they are both functional and decorative however I was unable to find a set that I liked and would fit the space. I finally came across one trivet that I liked and then remembered some frames I had and our wine cork collection and TA-DAA!


1 of 2 finished projects hanging on the wall

The supplies ...

View of set with my Live, Laugh, Love trivet

A few more views from a couple different angles ... I'm pretty happy with how it turned out & its functional!!! :-)




I love comments so please feel free :-)
And if you like what you see, follow me! Many more fun project to come!!
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This is so fantastic! I love the look and feel of the corks. It looks great in your space too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete