Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bunny HOP

I already had a project in mind when I asked my Hubby to pick up these H-O-P letters for me about 3 weeks ago ... the final result is no where near my original design idea but I am so "hoppy" with how they turned out :) Couldn't keep a smile off of my face as I finished them up last night! Hope you all like them too ...

 Supplies - Part 1

 Part 2 - Not pictured is my drill press, chop saw and belt disc sander ... not part of the original plan :)

 The finished creation!!! Do you see the bunny?

 LOVE the "bouncy" eggs :) Bounce, bounce, bounce ... Like a bunny! HA!!

A few more pics from different angles, including close-up on each letter:






And finally ... at home on our mantel with our EASTER banner ... featured in an earlier post HERE

Hoping for more followers so if you like this post, HOP on board :) Thanks and Happy Crafting!!!

Featured here:
Today's Top 20

8 comments:

  1. This is sooo stinkin adorable! What a clever way to use your letters! Love it! Hope you will share with my pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/04/pink-hippo-party-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this idea! You have lots of great ideas here! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following along with yours.

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out SO cute! I love the bouncy eggs and the polka dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your idea on HOP! I'm your newest follower! Found you at the Handmade Tuesdays Linky Party!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea!!!
    Come and link up your idea at our What I Made Wednesday Linky Party!

    Alisa
    Sweet Peas and Bumblebees
    sweetpeasandbb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were featured over at Today's Top 20! Woot Woot!

    Amanda
    www.todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute!! I'd love for you to link up!

    http://polkadotsonparade.blogspot.com/2011/04/wow-me-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there!
    Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse!
    Please stop by and say hi!

    xoxo
    bB
    www.itsybitsybrianna.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete